Martin House Monday’s/Service Indusrty at Nickel and Rye are now in full swing with $3 Martin House Beers! After we were able to work up a partnership with Martin House Brewing Company in Ft. Worth, Texas we wanted to offer it to the service industry crowd to show our appreciation for the service you give our community. Our service industry in compasses servers, hospitality, fireman, police, teachers, hair designers, and military. In addition to great beers at great prices we wanted to give you amazing food at amazing prices. Half off our amazing ever changing menu too! Have you tried any new menu items? Monday night is great night to do so. Just two of the new menu items: Blistered Brussel Sprouts or Nickel and Rye Brisket Nacho’s……both only $4.50 on Monday’s for service industry folks. If ½ off on food and $3 Martin House Beers is not enticing enough for you service industry peeps we added $3 shots!
$3 shot options:
• Deep Eddy Vodka (Ruby Red, Lemon, Regular, Sweet Tea)
• Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
• Jameson Irish Whiskey
$3 Martin House Beers (cans and draft):
• Bockslider A.K.A Toadies Texas Bock (can): This copper-colored lightly-hopped beer is the official beer of the Toadies, a well-known band from Ft. Worth. This easy drinking beer was in such high demand it went from a special release to a year round beer. Martin House Brewing Company has a slogan, “Made in Texas by Texans” and it show in this easy drinking Bock. 5.6% ABV
• The Salty Lady (can): Ft. Worth’s take on the German style Gose beer. Martin House soured their beer in kettles with lactic culture. They tempered the tartness with salt from around the world. It has a coriander and citrus finish. This Salty Lady is a great addition to our patio on a nice warm day.
• Pretzel Stout (can): Each barrel is brewed with 6 pounds of sourdough pretzels, crushed. It is dark as oil and has flavors of roasted chocolate malted barley make this beer the perfect beer for a beautiful cooler evening. 6.5% ABV
• Cellerman’s Reserve Single Hop IPA (can): This is a classic American Style IPA but with a Martin House twist of course……..The fact that this a year round beer and a single hop beer not every hop is the same. The same hops are not always available year round so sometimes the Cellerman just has to change up that single hop 😉 7% ABV
• Sugar and Spice (A Spiced American Barley Wine) (draft): This Winter yumminess is brewed with liberal amounts of nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and piloncillo (their secret ingredient) a unrefined Mexican brown sugar. This a big ale with a simple malt bill. 12% ABV
• Hibiscus Saison (draft): They took their River House Saison and their motto, “made in Texas by Texans” and amped it up with some hibiscus petals. By doing so it added a cranberry like color and tartness that compliments re-freshness of the beer. This is a seasonal beer and won’t be around long especially at $3 a pint! 7% ABV
Let Martin House Brewing Company and your friends know what beer you are enjoying and where you are sipping it by going to Untappd (they have an app too). See you Monday!